你的位置:

Single Page Application of MVC 5 Using AngularJS

资源信息 | Information

使用AngularJS的MVC 5单页应用程序

视频:.MP4,1280x720 |音频:AAC,44kHz,2ch |持续时间:1,5小时

类型:电子学习|语言:英语|大小:258 MB

我想向具有应用程序开发基础知识的开发人员讲授中间角度JS,并希望能够在业务应用程序中有效地在客户端使用Angular javascript。

本课程使用ASP NET MVC 5业务应用程序逐步创建Angular JS框架的单页应用程序[SPA]。根据我的经验,我了解到大多数时候人们在想要将ASP Net MVC与AngularJS MVW架构与SPA合并时会感到困惑,或者他们在不知道正确的方法的情况下会犯一些错误。

本课程肯定会解决这个问题,让开发人员了解如何在实际的业务应用程序中实现这一点。在本课程中,我使用了MVC和Angular的一些重要特性,如下所示。

Asp Net MVC架构

Web API 2

AngularJS MVW架构

AngularJS的依赖注入

AngularJS路由

AngulatJS资源

指令如ng-show,ng-pattern,ng-model,ng-repeat,ng-view,ng-disable,ng-click等。

$ http,$ scope,$ resource,$ routeProvider,$ location,$ error,$ dirty,$ invalid等服务

用于响应式UI的BootStrap CSS

本课程的最好的事情是我们将多个模块,控制器,服务,angularJS的工厂组合在一个小POC [概念验证]类项目的一个地方,以便在此之后开发人员可以直接跟随他们的项目。当他们一步一步地执行此操作时,事情将会非常清楚。

我确保所有视频都有正确的步骤和代码,这些步骤和代码应与代码段和代码源相匹配。

你将学到什么

在课程结束时,学生将能够使用AngularJS Framework在ASP.Net MVC 5中创建单页应用程序[SPA]。

他们将学习如何通过将MVC 5 [服务器端]与AngularJS [客户端]相结合来在业务应用程序场景中创建SPA,以满足业务需求。我试图以易于理解的格式覆盖这个多层架构。

是否有课程要求或先决条件?

下载并安装免费提供的visual studio 2013 express,并确保SQL Server Express也随之安装。

这门课程的用途是:

拥有Asp.Net MVC和AngularJS基础知识的学生可以轻松理解本课程。

本课程不适合那些对MVC或AngularJS很新的人,我建议他们首先完成我的基础课程学习AngularJS Step by Step

Video: .MP4, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1,5h

Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 258 MB

I want to teach intermediate angular JS to developers who have basic knowledge in application development and want to be able to use Angular javascript at client side effectively in business applications.

This course is having step by step code creation of Single Page Application[SPA] of Angular JS framework with ASP NET MVC 5 Business Application. Based on my Experience i learned that most of the time people get confused when they want to merge ASP Net MVC with AngularJS MVW architecture with SPA, or they do some mistakes without knowing proper way of doing this.

This course will surely solve this issue and make developers understand that how to implement this in real line of business application. In this course i am using number important features of MVC and Angular which are as follows.

Asp Net MVC architecture

Web API 2

AngularJS MVW Architecture

Dependency Injection of AngularJS

AngularJS Routing

AngulatJS Resource

Directives like ng-show, ng-pattern, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-view, ng-disable, ng-click etc.

Services like $http, $scope, $resource, $routeProvider, $location, $error, $dirty, $invalid, etc

BootStrap CSS for responsive UI

The best thing of this course is we have combined multiple modules, controllers, services, factory of angularJS everything at one place in a small POC [proof of concept] kind of project so that after this developers can directly follow same for their projects. And things will be much clear when they do this with hands on step by step.

I make double sure that all the videos have proper steps and codes which should match with snippet and code source.

What you’ll learn

At the end of my course, students will be able to create Single Page Application [SPA] in ASP.Net MVC 5 using AngularJS Framework.

They will learn how to create SPA in Business Application scenario by combining MVC 5 [Server Side] with AngularJS [Client Side] to fulfill business needs. i have tried to cover this multi layered architecture in a easy to understand format.

Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?

Downlaod and install visual studio 2013 express which is free available and also make sure that SQL server Express is also installed with it.

Who this course is for:

Students who are having some basic knowledge of Asp.Net MVC and AngularJS can understand this course easily.

This Course is not for those who are very new to MVC or AngularJS for them i suggest they first go through my basic course of Learn AngularJS Step By Step

声明:站内资源由各地网络自动搜集、整理、发布而来,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,禁止用于商业用途,所有下载内容请在24小时内删除,否则后果自负!

本站仅做资源搬运,下载前请仔细看清资源内容。本站不对压缩包内文件的有效性负责,不对安装、使用、编辑、阅读等任何形式进行解答,不接受任何对于此资源的质询。

资源站哪里都有,不满意请出门左转,别处下载。

提取码|Extracted-code:655A

解压密码|Password:获取方式如下

直接积分兑换解压密码
使用 130 积分兑换解压密码 | Exchange the password with 130 points.

登录可见积分

现在捐赠VIP立即送最高1000积分! 注册会员专属急速下载模式,网速有多快,下载就有多快!

想要免积分查看解压密码?请捐赠VIP会员计划 | Donate Us! ,VIP会员将获得更加优质的用户体验!

直接扫码兑换积分

请加群留言用户名

请加群留言用户名

赠送350积分

请加群留言用户名

赠送350积分

请加群留言用户名

分享 | Share

标签 | Tag

QQ群

0dayku会员群
评论

和我们一起感受全球0day的脉搏

友情链接

0day库 Mac Duang

今日资源统计
个资源被探寻到
个已上传至百度云
个已分享
本周资源统计
个资源被探寻到
个已上传至百度云
个已分享
本月资源统计
个资源被探寻到
个已上传至百度云
个已分享
真遗憾!

因为流量、带宽的短缺及存储空间的限制,本月尚有 74.6% 的0day资源无法与大家见面!

捐赠VIP会员计划 | Donate Us! ,这将有利于进一步扩展本站流量、带宽及存储空间!

2015-2017 0dayku.com | 站点地图 | DMCA | VIP |